PowUpload .NET control Description
* Uploads up to 4 GB files (limited by IIS)(new in version 1.3) without in-memory caching of requests. This feature allows you to upload of large files to a server with the low load of RAM and to saved from “System.OutOfMemoryException” error.
* Provides rich progress and status information during the upload process.
* Resumable upload(PowUpload supports PUT method defined in W3C RFC 2616 that is specialy designed to upload files. PUT method allows resumable upload which PowUpload also supports) (new in version 1.3)
* 100% Server-side control. Does not require installation on the user computer.
* Compatible with any browser and OS on the user side.
* Compatible with SSL (HTTPS) and any kind of authentication.
* Unicode file names and form values support.
* Image size and type extraction functionality.
* Possibility to cancel an upload anytime with saving fully uploaded files. (new in version 1.3)
* Stores non file items of the form in own collection or in the built-in ASP.NET collection Request.Form.
* The Classes of the control has properties and methods with the same signature as in the built-in ASP.NET Request.Files collection. This gives you an opportunity to simply replace the built-in ASP.NET Upload support with our one or use simultaneously the both.
* Fully Managed code and CLS compliant.
* Supports multiple files upload from multiple users at the same time.
* Upload speed limit. (new in version 1.3)
* Independent of httpRuntime maxRequestLength parameter.
* Allows to terminate connection any time or if too large file uploaded. (new in version 1.3)
* Access to uploaded Form variables and files while uploading. (new in version 1.3)
* Includes HttpHandler that allows to do any your custom actions while upload. (new in version 1.3)
* Includes sample of HttpHandler that directly saves files to SQL database. (new in version 1.3)
PowUpload .NET control Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in PowUpload .NET control 1.3
Release notes are not available currently.
PowUpload .NET control Requirements
No additional system requirements.